We are hoping that you enjoy it…
Thanks a lot for your continued support.
NAV Coin ( NAVBTC ) Chart
We traded NAV Coin many times in the past successfully, generating us good profits. Now the price has fully retracted, so let’s see what the charts have to offer:
- We can see a new all-time low on the 14th of May, like most Binance altcoins.
- At this point, we see a massive increase in volume and a chart setup that we’ve been seeing over and over before an altcoin pair starts to move up.
- The MACD is showing a 1.4 years long bullish divergence .
- The RSI has been printing bullish divergence since June 2018, almost an entire year now.
- The RSI also broke its downtrend is now trading above resistance.
- We believe that NAV Coin can move positively from here… If it goes south, we have a stop-loss in place to come back in after the correction and buy back lower, but this is just a fail-safe mechanism, we believe we are going up.
- Now… Let’s trade!
(1) 0.0000310 -Next target.
(1) 0.0000310 -Reached 13-June (+13%)
(2) 0.0000371 -Next target.
Thanks a lot for reading.
All the details on the chart.
This is not financial advice.
1- Do not invest in every ICO – most of them are a scam.
2- Crypto is a heavily manipulated commodity and the price can change at any moment.
3- The creation cost of a coin represents the “wholesale” price – It is always better to buy when the price is close to the creation cost.
4- Crypto has a natural cash flow that dictates the selling pressure. Like, 1800 bitcoins are mine each day so 1800 bitcoin must be bought at the current price (“means market needs new $18 millions of investment every day if the price is $10,000 to maintain the current price“).
5- Patience and timing are key to making a profit:
Buy, when the price is close to the creation cost.
Sell, when the price is way high off the creation cost.