At Coin Inquire, we offer free price signal of
NEO and other cryptocurrencies. Today June 23 we are beginning a new series of free signals for top cryptocurrencies including NEO.
NEO (NEO) Overview
What is NEO?
NEO is a non-profit community-driven blockchain project. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.
NEO was founded in 2014 and was open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. NEO believes that community development is its top priority. NEO has a huge developer community around the world, such as CoZ, NEL and NeoResearch, who continuously contribute to NEO development. Millions of community members are active on Reddit, Discord, Github and Twitter .
NEO ( NEOBTC ) Chart Analysis
I remember all the hype when NEO launched, huge project and lots of noise all around… Who would have thought that NEOBTC would hit a new low? Well it has, at least on Binance. Other big altcoins such as Cardano did not hit new lows, but this one is different, so let’s see what the chart is telling us…
Let’s start by looking at NEOBTC long term. Here you are going to be looking at the weekly chart, remember that the longer the time frame the stronger the signals.
The cryptocurrency market is very fast, highly volatile, that’s the nature of the market, it represents our times, who we are… And remember that people these days have no attention span, so they need fast, action in order to remain engaged, and that’s the reason why you see the volatility and crazy movement in these pairs.
So weekly is a very long time in cryptocurrency, the signals gotten from a weekly chart hold lots of value when it comes to trading… Ok, that’s enough, let me show you the chart:
- The bullish divergence on the MACD (purple) is astonishing. Notice how NEOs value is going down, while the MACD line and signal are moving up.
- The RSI instead went with the chart, and it also hit a new all-time low (massively oversold). I consider 30 (RSI/14) to be oversold on the weekly time frame, on the daily time frame 20/25 can be considered oversold. Everybody can use their own numbers and create their own strategy, nothing is set in stone.
- There is always volume here as this is a big project.
- We lost in the past with NEOBTC , but this is no big deal as we buy lower now. So we get more tokens for a lower price, so total we have more. If we are patient and we wait, we will get back any loss and even more profits on the way up… The price now is literally up to 100% lower than our last stop… Only those that quit loose. Persistence is also key to win.
- Here we have the classic falling wedge .
- A strong bounce after support was found at the new all-time low.
- We have the entire cryptocurrency market going bullish .
- It is time to step in and trade this coin.
Buy-in: 0.001400 – 0.001600
Next support: 0.001200
Profits potential: 76%
(Buy-in calculated at 0.001550)
Stop-loss: Close weekly below 0.00100.
Capital allocation: <10%.
(1) 0.001670 -Reached 29-May (+7.7%)
(2) 0.001780 -Reached 30-May (+14%)
1- Do not invest in every ICO – most of them are a scam.
2- Crypto is a heavily manipulated commodity and the price can change at any moment.
3- The creation cost of a coin represents the “wholesale” price – It is always better to buy when the price is close to the creation cost.
4- Crypto has a natural cash flow that dictates the selling pressure. Like, 1800 bitcoins are mine each day so 1800 bitcoin must be bought at the current price (“means market needs new $18 millions of investment every day if the price is $10,000 to maintain the current price“).
5- Patience and timing are key to making a profit:
Buy, when the price is close to the creation cost.
Sell, when the price is way high off the creation cost.