Ethereum in the last 7 days has seen huge instability and uncertainty as far as its value against USD is concerned. With four major price swings, the coin has been traveled from 219 USD to 174 USD over this week. However, the coin is actively pursuing a bullish run in the market. Before going after all the movements precisely, we should look at the current details of the coin now.
- Ethereum (ETH), with four major price variations in the last 7 days, roams around 180 USD now.
- It may find the next comfort zone near 192 USD.
ETH Price Statistics-
- Ethereum is currently 2nd largest coin in the market, and it rests with an ROI (Return on Investment) of 6.336.74%.
- A total of 107,341,166 ETH coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap of Ethereum as on 16th August at 07:42 UTC is 19,672,206,196 USD, and the value of each coin at the same UTC is 181.25 USD.
- The value of each coin with respect to Bitcoin is 0.01839200 BTC.
- The 24 h volume stands at 7,817,615,606 USD.
ETH to USD Price Comparison-
On 9th August at 01:25 UTC, Ethereum was at its peak of the month when it was being traded near 220 USD. Soon at the closing of the day, the coin faced obstructions, and by 10th August it was down to 202 USD. However, the coin soon stood up on its feet and over the next 1 day and 12 hours, it reached 216 USD. The third swing came as the biggest shock to the coin in the last week. It took away a whopping 41 USD from the coin and pushed it to 175 USD by 15th August. Since then, it has got a push of 8%, and now it revolves around 180 USD after touching 189 on the same 15th August at 23:15 UTC.
ETH Price Prediction-
As the second-largest coin, Ethereum has a huge users base. The strong fundamentals of the coin are likely to change its course soon. By the end of 2019, the coin is likely to be above 250 USD. The details of all the next possible resistance and support levels are here.
|1st Resistance||192.5933333 USD|
|2nd Resistance||196.6866667 USD|
|3rd Resistance||203.9133333 USD|
|1st Support Level||181.2733333 USD|
|2nd Support Level||174.0466667 USD|
|3rd Support Level||169.9533333 USD|
1- Do not invest in every ICO – most of them are a scam.
2- Crypto is a heavily manipulated commodity and the price can change at any moment.
3- The creation cost of a coin represents the “wholesale” price – It is always better to buy when the price is close to the creation cost.
4- Crypto has a natural cash flow that dictates the selling pressure. Like, 1800 bitcoins are mine each day so 1800 bitcoin must be bought at the current price (“means market needs new $18 millions of investment every day if the price is $10,000 to maintain the current price“).
5- Patience and timing are key to making a profit:
Buy, when the price is close to the creation cost.
Sell, when the price is way high off the creation cost.